Monday, December 12, 2011

What horror film would you consider the most disturbing for violence?

Mine if asked would be Seed as that film started with animal cruelty but the disturbing deaths and rotting of a dog, baby and lady. But the hammer death was brutal, lasted nearly 10 Min's and went over the top. Does anyone agree or know anything worse put to screen???|||devil's rejects|||cannibalistic holocaust

Report Abuse


|||agree with phosho... this was really gory|||Elmo goes to Grouchland (dun dun dun!!!) lol. umm. never seen the seed, but the most horrific one i have heard of was Carey. (Sp?) My dad said he went to go see it, people ran out of the movie theatre.. its a little to old for my time though.|||I think Land of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects can tie for first place. And I'm not usually disturbed by horror movies. Also, when the doctor cuts off his own foot in Saw 1 that really freaked me out.|||That's a tough one, but I would maybe go with either Hostel or any of the Saw movies. I haven't seen Seed.|||Cannibal Ferox.

No comments:

Post a Comment