Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I break into the independent film scene?

I have done two small independent films, I have stared in one film and had a small role in the other, neither of which paid. I am very interested in doing more independent films. I live in Pennsylvania, I am fourteen, male, and Caucasian. Should I get an Agent? How do I find a legit agent? If not how do I find out about casting calls?





p.s. I have tons of acting expeirence mostly on stage, I have taken formal classes, and I have natural talent.





Thank You!|||http://inall.lovez.it


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and enter you email address for getting your answer.|||agents do not work with indie films as they usually do not pay. So find more films the way you found the two you did. at 14, cannot possibly have tons of acting experience on the stage. What formal classes have you taken. You are the worst judge of your ability. To have an acting career as a teen requires your parents ot make it happen as minors cannot sign contracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment