Thursday, December 15, 2011

What would you do if everyday was like the film groundhog day?

Like in the film if you kill yourself, you'd only wake up to the same day anyway. Would there be anyway to escape this insanity?|||Well I would live through that day and then kill myself the next day.|||I would spend every day learning something new, like how to play every musical instrument and the intricacies of quantum mechanics. And occasionally I would just walk around and do whatever I wanted to do. Nobody else would remember it the next day anyway.|||I'd start becoming really smart. Or I'd take so many risks each day because I could and enjoy it as much as I could. And there wouldn't until you found the reason for you repeating the day (molding opinion based on if this would actually happen)|||Disregard females. Acquire currency.|||I would do so much different stuff, knowing that days actions held no real consequences.|||Kill Bill Murry?



Actually on that subject, was it wrong to expect the final boss to BE Bill Murry in "Kill Bill"?|||I would do anything not regretting what I've done plus I can get loans since the money will return to me XD.|||Didn't you askk that yesterday??|||No. I think I'll just go insane.|||stay up all night to see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment