Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I download a short clip from a film and save it to my computer?

I don't know if this is achievable, but I'm wanting to show part of the film 'The Longest Day' (battle of Omaha Beach bit) to my Media class and was wondering if there was a way I could get the clip off the internet. This would save me buying the entire DVD. Is it possible to do this or is it not legal?|||Download the youtube downloader form the following website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neU_2L5lC鈥?/a> Then go onto youtube find the clip and copy and paste the link into this. In a few short seconds / minuites you will have your clip. Free :D hope it help|||go download bit torrent and then u can download any movies u want|||If the clip has a URL, you can copy and past that onto a site called keepvid.com and then press download, and it saves it on your computer. If it doesn't have a URL I can't help you.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment