Thursday, December 8, 2011

How would one become a film studio executive in Hollywood?

I'm only 14, but I am a straight-A student. I want to go to an Ivy League school and study film and filmography. I heard that to get into the film industry you become an assistant in a big studio for years and just generally progress your way to the top. I heard Peter Chiarelli worked this way and became a studio executive in just 6 years.





Plus it would help with my biggest dream, meeting Emma Watson!|||The entertainment industry is one of the toughest in the world. You can go to the best school in the country and still never become a film studio exec. But, it is possible if you are willing to put in long hours and hard work. Many start off as an intern or another low level position, working 16 hours a day for very very little pay. If you work hard, you will be promoted. There is a reason many film execs are older... it takes time! Don't expect to become one in 6 years at the age of 30 just because Peter did. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment