Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I cut up a single film into separate clips in order to make a YouTube music video?

So, I have the film on my computer as a single file.


I also have Windows Movie Maker and can download any better editing products if necassary.





How do cut up the film into little clips that I can scatter around and mix up to make the video?


I know how to overlay the music and everything, but I just don't know how to cut the film up.





Many Thanks! =D|||go to windows movie maker then put the whole film in the timeline then put play on the video whenever it gets to the point u wanna cut it pause the film and click the split button and keep on doing that then u can grab one clip and rearange it or add different clips between clips and like that

No comments:

Post a Comment