Thursday, December 15, 2011

Would a year old camera film be safe to use?

I have a 35mm camera that I would like to start using again. I have some film(unopened) in my desk drawer that has been laying there for a year or so. My question is, would it do any damage to the camera if I use that film or should I just toss it(even though it feels like a total waste to do so)?|||Yes, it should still be okay. I'd only worry if it was in your car or another place where it gets really hot and cold over the year.|||If it's been in it's plastic can the whole time and the room it's in hasn't gotten real hot it is most likely OK. I'm not going to say 100% for sure that is, but it should be.|||Yes perfectly ok.


I have just had a film developed that I lost for five years, we were amazed they all came out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment